With unsurpassed sound quality and volume, Splash Tunes Pro is THE premier Bluetooth speaker on the market. Built by FRESHeTECH, Splash Tunes Pro is our original water speaker (Splash Shower Tunes) on steroids. Whether you're enjoying a serene yoga moment on glassy water or setting up for a paddle in the surf, Splash Tunes Pro gives you the freedom to play music, skip songs, increase/decrease volume, and answer phone calls all from your board! This waterproof speaker is equipped with a suction cup that sticks to nearly any flat surface, so it’s perfect for mounting on your board.
And it’s not just for the SUP! We get tons of pictures from people enjoying their STP while kayaking, relaxing by the pool, golfing, even washing their car or doing the dishes. Pretty much anywhere you’d be worried about getting a traditional speaker system wet.
Our team thought through every aspect of Splash Tunes Pro and how we could make the best Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker on the market even better!
Splash Tunes Pro Features:
- Bluetooth 4.0 (this means our waterproof speaker streams faster than any other speaker)
- Durable design can withstand 6 foot drop
- Waterproof and floating design
- Answer phone calls right from in the speaker
- Skip/Back/Pause/Play songs right from the speaker
- This is the first Bluetooth speaker with one unified volume (control the volume from your phone or speaker…they control the same volume)
- Large battery that is 3x the size of the original speaker (1200 MaH battery)
- High quality microphone built-in
- Easy to use buttons
- Micro-USB rechargeable in up to 90 minutes
We also improved some other key features from the previous version:
- One touch Bluetooth sync
- Durable design built to withstand outdoors
- We removed the annoying low battery warnings (so just jam out to your music worry free)
- We designed nicer packaging (great gift)
- We improved the strength of the suction cup
There are definitely times when you want to enjoy the peaceful serenity on the water. But there are those other times when you want to bump some reggae or turn on No Shoes Radio and spend the afternoon. The SUP Speaker really is a must-have for those times. Not only can you stick your phone in a waterproof pack and stream right to it, but you can even answer that phone call and give them the "Hey what's up? I'm on the water.....so.....don't call me and interrupt my STOKE!" We use this and endorse it. The battery lasts extraordinarily long and the sound is super. We used it on a Florida paddle trip for 3 days straight on a single charge, and for multiple hours each day!